A Day with the Oregon Supreme Court
and Oregon Court of Appeals
614 SW 11th Avenue
Portland Oregon 97205
Friday, May 19, 2017
8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Includes light breakfast items, coffee/tea, and
full lunch with the judges
This popular all-day CLE is back! Now sponsored by the Appellate Section, this CLE will feature BOTH appellate courts.
The CLE will cover the following topics:
- State of the Oregon Supreme Court and Court of Appeals
- Life of an Appeal (Internal Practices of Both Courts)
- Preservation of Error and Plain Error Review
- Breakout Sessions on Important Recent Decisions (Criminal, Civil, Administrative)
- Brief Writing– Tips and Traps
- Oral Argument –Tips and Traps
- Motion Practice and Petitions for Fees
- Oregon Appellate Practice (Smaller Group Discussions – Divided by Appellate Experience Level & Full Group Q & A)
Register early! Seating is limited.
Credits: Approximately 7.0 CLE credits.
Registration: Click here to register. Price includes light breakfast items, coffee/tea, and full buffet lunch.
- General $239
- Judges $49
Questions? Email [email protected].