The section invites you to its annual social event at the Sentinel Hotel in downtown Portland! The section will offer a short one-hour CLE, followed by a reception.
What: Appellate Practice Section’s Annual Social and CLE!
When: Wednesday, Nov. 12, 2014, 4-6:30 p.m.
Portland, Oregon 97205
Please register below. We hope to see you there!
The CLE (4-5 p.m.) includes:
- State of the Courts address;
- A farewell to retiring Judge Wollheim;
- An introduction to Court of Appeals Judge-to-be Meagan Flynn; and
- Updates from appellate court staff.
The social (5-6:30 p.m.) includes a bar hosted by Tonkon Torp LLP and Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt, PC.
The social is free and the CLE costs only $15 (fee waived for judges and judicial clerks)
Please RSVP with your name, bar number and a check for the CLE fee payable to “Oregon State Bar.”to:
Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt, PC
1211 SW Fifth Ave., Ste. 1900
Portland, OR 97204
If you are attending the social only (which is free), or if you are a judge or judicial clerk (no fee due), please RSVP by email to email@example.com.
The Executive Committee is pleased to present our members with a profile the Honorable Erin Lagesen of the Oregon Court of Appeals. Julie A. Smith, attorney and partner at Cosgrave Vergeer Kester LLP, kindly volunteered her time to author the article.
Again, if you would like the opportunity to contribute to the 2014 Appellate Almanac, please let me know.
The Clackamas County Bar Association cordially invites its members, non-members, and guests to the 2014 Oregon Supreme Court and Court of Appeals Dinner!
What: 2014 Oregon Supreme Court and Court of Appeals Dinner
When: Thursday, October 30, 2014
5:30 p.m. Cocktails; 7:00 p.m. Dinner
Lake Oswego, OR 97034
RSVP Deadline: October 22, 2014
- Roasted Beef Prime Rib
- Whole roasted beef boneless rib, hand carved, with an Oregon Pinot Noir sauce and creamy horseradish.
- Macadamia Nut Crusted Mahi Mahi
- Fresh Hawaiian Mahi Mahi topped with crushed macadamia nuts and citrus beurre blanc.
- Wild Mushroom Strudel
- Mix of sautéed forest mushrooms, Chevre, Parmesan and aged Gouda cheeses, baked with fresh herbs and wrapped in Filo pastry with a Truffle cream sauce.
- Delectable Dessert – Seasonal Trio
Cost per person for CCBA members and guests: ……..$48.00
Cost for non-CCBA members and guests: …………….$54.00
Please complete and return your reservation with your name, telephone number, email address, and dinner selection, and payment (Check or PayPal Confirmation No.) to:
– CCBA Court Dinner, PO Box 852, Oregon City, OR 97045
– Fax RSVP: 503-658-7394