Category Archives: Social
Appellate Practice Section Annual Social and CLE!
The section invites you to its annual social event at the Sentinel Hotel in downtown Portland! The section will offer a short one-hour CLE, followed by a reception.
What: Appellate Practice Section’s Annual Social and CLE!
When: Wednesday, Nov. 12, 2014, 4-6:30 p.m.
614 SW 11th Ave
Please register below. We hope to see you there!
- State of the Courts address;
- A farewell to retiring Judge Wollheim;
- An introduction to Court of Appeals Judge-to-be Meagan Flynn; and
- Updates from appellate court staff.
The social (5-6:30 p.m.) includes a bar hosted by Tonkon Torp LLP and Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt, PC.
The social is free and the CLE costs only $15 (fee waived for judges and judicial clerks)
Please RSVP with your name, bar number and a check for the CLE fee payable to “Oregon State Bar.”to:
1211 SW Fifth Ave., Ste. 1900
2014 Oregon Appellate Court Dinner
The Clackamas County Bar Association cordially invites its members, non-members, and guests to the 2014 Oregon Supreme Court and Court of Appeals Dinner!
What: 2014 Oregon Supreme Court and Court of Appeals Dinner
20 Iron Mountain Blvd.
RSVP Deadline: October 22, 2014
- Roasted Beef Prime Rib
- Whole roasted beef boneless rib, hand carved, with an Oregon Pinot Noir sauce and creamy horseradish.
- Macadamia Nut Crusted Mahi Mahi
- Fresh Hawaiian Mahi Mahi topped with crushed macadamia nuts and citrus beurre blanc.
- Wild Mushroom Strudel
- Mix of sautéed forest mushrooms, Chevre, Parmesan and aged Gouda cheeses, baked with fresh herbs and wrapped in Filo pastry with a Truffle cream sauce.
- Delectable Dessert – Seasonal Trio
Cost per person for CCBA members and guests: ……..$48.00
Welcome Bar Prowl Participants!
As Chairperson of the Oregon State Bar’s Appellate Practice Section, I welcome first-time and return visitors to the website. Whether you heard of the section through the Bar Prowl event at Lewis & Clark Law School or from other sources, I encourage you to learn more about our section and the resources we provide.
Please consider joining the section and participating in the valuable networking and educational events sponsored by the section, culminating in the section’s Annual Social, to be held November 12, 2014 at the Governor’s Hotel.
If you have questions, you may contact me directly via email.