The Classroom Law Project has chosen Jake Tanzer to receive the 2014 Jonathan U. Newman Legal Citizen of the Year Award. In celebration of Mr. Tanzer, an award dinner will be held April 23, 2014 at The Governor Hotel.
For information on attending, please see the formal announcement.
To sign up, please visit www.classroomlaw.org/donate/legal-citizen-dinner.
The Oregon appellate courts’ appellate filing fees have changed:
Civil Appeals and Judicial Review (ORS 21.010)
- Appellant (or Cross-Appellant) Fee $373
- Petitioner (or Cross-Petitioner) Fee $373
- Respondent Fee $373
Original Jurisdiction Mandamus, Habeas Corpus, and Quo Warranto Proceedings (ORS 21.010(5))
- Plaintiff or Petitioner $373
- Defendant or Respondent $373
Motions in Civil Appeal or Judicial Review
- Motion to Dismiss – Filing (by Respondent) $50
- Motion to Dismiss – Response/Answer $50
- Motion to Determine Jurisdiction – Filing $50
- Motion to Determine Jurisdiction – Response/Answer $50
- Motion to Continue or Extend Time – Filing $50
- Motion to Continue or Extend Time – Response/Answer $50